Worth Watching

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Today got this performance at Suntec. was supposed to have allthe ministers, but would you really think they would want to stay and watch a small performance by RIGE? haha

I screwed up a lot, although many people would say otherwise. am i too hard on myself? maybe i have high standards or i'm just being modest. and maybe my level too high already until not so pro people say very good even though i screw up... haha just kidding. I feel my head shrinking back to normal size.

To all my fans out there... hahaha You can catch us again on Saturday 1-2 pm at the tropics atrium. if you don't know where it is, its under the giant toys-r-us. YAY TOYS-R-US!!!
still don't know where it is? ask around or look at the map lah.

Taufiq still is bugging me. Won't tell you about what. Kind of sensitive matter. Very irritating. but i think i'm kind of getting the stockholm syndrome. For those who have no idea what that is, its something like a kidnap victim sympathising for the kidnappers and liking them. I think. hey i don't know all the answers, even if i like to think i do....

And my blog is still very plain. basic template. I promise that i'll get it done by this year! haha maybe next month. and i dunno how to put a wish list, so i'll say the few things i want.

WISHLIST:
A new blog template!!!!!!!!!!
guitar
new video games
an x box 360
a ps3
new effects pedals
A NEW BLOG TEMPLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of x box 360, i tried it out at best denki at J8. really nice. just that if you already have an x box, don't bother getting this one, cos just turn yours around fully and you'll get it...
but i must say the graphics were awesome. can't wait for ps3, cos its 100 times better.

now i got to do my malay brochure. i got no ink to print! haha got to send by email. what's her email again?

No comments: